Ped's & Ro Leather Blog

Ped's & Ro Leather Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspiration

My inspiration always come from an object. Whenever I see a particular object of interest, I've always asked myself 'What sort of case I can make for it'? My mind will just start wandering around on the possibility. I found it very engaging and helps push the boundary of my craft.

I also like to surf the wonderful world wide web, so full of fresh ideas. I recently stumbled across Kenton Sorenson web site. The product that they offer is amazing, minimalist craft at it's best. It gives you the impression of light and simple yet sturdy. The minimalist style is definitely an inspirational item. 

Don't take my word for it, go have a look at it yourself, it's well worth it. The link is http://www.kentonsorenson.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment